CW Mill Equipment Co. manufactures hydraulic clutch pump mounting kits that give you ease
of operation and installation. Hydraulic pressure is available at an idle, in all forward gears, neutral
reverse, even with clutch disengaged on manual transmissions…all at the flip of a switch.
CW Hydraulic Pump Mounting Kits are sold through a nationwide network of hydraulic pump
distributors to better assist you with your complete hydraulic system needs.
- Kits available to fit most trucks
- Precise Fit & Simplified Installation
- Long Lasting Steel or Cast Iron Pulleys
- In-line Kit for Low-Torque Applications
- Kits for Sanden and Seltec A/C Compressors
- Most Kits Fit Trucks Equipped With or Without AC
- 6.7L Ford Designated Pump Drive for Increased Torque Applications
- Kits for 3″ spool J-180, GM, Ford and Several Other Styles of Alternators
If your local hydraulic pump or power take off supplier does not carry CW Kits,
contact us for the name of a distributor in your area.
You can contact us for your local distributor or for application assistance at:
CW Mill Equipment Co., Inc.
14 Commerce Drive Sabetha, KS 66534
Phone: (785) 284-3454
Fax: (785) 284-3601
Ask for Mounting Kit assistance.
California Residents: See Prop 65 WARNINGS
Specifications subject to change without notice. Product(s) offered for sale may vary in design.
NOTE: Other than CW Mill™, all other product names, logos, brands, and other trademarks shown or referred to within CW Mill Equipment’s sales material(s) are the property of their respective trademark holders. All rights associated with other trademarks belong to their respective trademark holder. All sales are subject to CW Mill Equipment’s standard terms and conditions. You can receive a written copy of those terms and conditions by contacting CW Mill Equipment.
Content copyright of CW Mill Equipment Co., Inc. All rights reserved.